The neighboring countries of Austria and Hungary are very easy to discover by rail. Train connections from the capital cities of Vienna and Budapest are excellent and will allow you to visit the various cities and tourist areas of both countries as well as providing excellent international connections. Budapest, for example, is in direct rail connection with 12 capital cities of Europe. And you can travel direct from Vienna to Budapest in just under three hours
*Affiliate links on this page may receive a commission.
- Unlimited travel in Austria and Hungary.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Passes can not be replaced if lost or stolen. We recommend Pass Security with your order.