The Eurail Austria - Czech Pass allows you to visit the famous cities of Prague and Vienna, along with the rest of Mozart's home country. You can even visit the town of Pilzen, the home of Pilsner beer all with one single train pass! The Eurail Austria - Czech Pass entitles you to unlimited rail travel in Austria and the Czech Republic.
With the purchase of a Eurail Pass you will receive a free Eurail Traveler's Guide with a railway map of Europe and a Eurail Timetable with the main rail connections in Europe.
The Eurail Austria - Czech Passes also entitle you to benefit from our great bonuses, such as discounts at Hilton hotels in Austria and the Czech Republic and additional bonuses in Austria.
*Affiliate links on this page may receive a commission.
- Unlimited travel in Austria and Czech Republic.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available.
- The Eurail Austria + Czech Pass is not for sale in Europe.