The Austria and Slovenia/Croatia Eurail Pass is a great option for those planning
rail travel in Austria and Slovenia/Croatia. Choose between 4 to10 flexible rail
days and enjoy even greater savings with the Saverpass if you are planning to
travel in a group of 2 or more people. Youth discounts are also available for
those traveling under the age of 26. Travel days are flexible and must be taken
within a 2 month time frame.
If you're planning to travel in Austria only, check out the Austria
, offering many great options. If you're planning travel through Hungary
and Slovenia/Croatia check out the Hungary N'
. For travel in Hungary only check out the Hungary
or for travel in Romania and Hungary check out the Romania
N' Hungary Pass
for the best value. If you want to travel in 3 or more Eurail
countries take a look at the Eurail Select Pass
- Special Discount fares on high-speed Premier trains such as Eurostar, Thalys and Artesia.
- Free or discounted travel on river steamers operated by K.D. German Rhine line for a number of routes on the Rhine and Mosel rivers.
- Discounted bus travel on Europabus Lines for the Castle and Romantic Roads.
- Free or discounted travel for regular paddle steamer service on the lakes of Geneva,Lucerne and many other swiss lakes.
- Ages 3 and under travel for free.
- Ages 4-11 qualify for child fares (50% of adult fare).
- Ages 12-25 qualify for "Youth" 2nd class passes.
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Eurail Passes are not intended for sale to residents of Europe, The Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.