Our Eurail Global Pass gives you unlimited train travel in 24 countries through the extensive 100,000 mile rail network of Europe. Choose from consecutive travel day options or take advantage of the 10 or 15 day felxi pass option. Countries included in the Eurail Network are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. If you're interested in traveling in just one of these countries, be sure to see our Single Country Passes.
If you're traveling with 2 or more people together at all times, check out the Eurail Global Saverpass, and if you're a student or youth under the age of 26 you are eligible for the Eurail Global Youthpass.
For travel within the 25 Eurail Countries check out the Eurail Global Flexi
, or for discounted travel in 3 to 5 adjacent eurail countries, take a look at the Eurail Selectpass
*Affiliate links on this page may receive a commission.
- Unlimited travel in 28 countries.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
- Eurail passes are not available to permanent residents of: any European Country, Algeria, Morocco, The Russian Federation, Turkey, and/or Tunisia