The European East Pass combines travel in Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia. Enjoy the unique character and history of each region at your own pace, by train, and in first class.
Individual country passes are also available for Austria, Czech Republic and Hungary.
- Unlimited travel on the national rail networks of Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary.
- Offers 5 days travel within a 1 month period, consecutively or not.
- Valid on all direct trains through Germany between Kufstein and Salzburg if passenger does not change or leave the train.
- 20% reduction on Danube river trips from Melk – Krems and Vienna – Dürnstein and Sightseeing trips in Vienna (only on Sunday) operated by DDSG Blue Danube. www.ddsg-blue-danube.at
- Reduced rates on Danube river trips from Linz to Passau operated by Wurm & Köck
Passholder fare on Berlin-Warsaw Express(Poland).