The Germany and Denmark Eurail Pass is a great value for those planning rail travel
in both Germany and Denmark. Choose from 5, 6,8 or 10 rail days or enjoy even
greater savings with the Saverpass if you are planning to travel in a group of
2 or more people. Youth discounts are also available for those traveling under
the age of 26. Travel days are flexible and must be taken within a 2 month time
If you're planning to travel in Germany only, check out the Germany
, offering great options for rail travel in Germany. If you're planning
travel through Germany and the Benelux Region (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg)
check out the Germany N' Benelux Pass
. If you
want to travel in 3 or more countries, check out the Eurail
for the best value.
- Unlimited travel in Denmark and Germany.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 adults with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free.
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
- Prices are in US dollars and are subject to change.
- Eurail Passes are not intended for sale to residents of Europe, The Russian Federation, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria or Tunisia.