Irish Rail provides a modern , comfortable and frequent rail service to most parts of Ireland . With ten routes in all, the InterCity service serves major cities a number of times daily with catering services on many trains. Many Eurail tourists use Irish Rail to access many famous holiday locations e.g. the Lakes of Killarney and Connemara, and avail of the many rail bus connections offered by our sister company Bus Eireann.
*Affiliate links on this page may receive a commission.
- Available for 5 days of travel within a 1-month period
- Available in 2nd class only
- A reduced-price Pass (Youth Pass) is available for travelers under 26 years of age
- Children through 4 years of age travel for free, except if a reservation for a separate seat is requested
- Children aged 5 through 15 years receive a 50% discount on the full fare
- A senior discount is available to all travelers aged 60 and above
- This pass is also available for sale in Ireland at the Eurail Aid Office located in the CIE International Rail Travel Center in Dublin
- The Eurail Ireland Pass also entitles you to benefit from bonuses