Discover the splendor of Italy with the Eurail Italy Pass. See the country by train, the ancient empires, cities, islands and breathtaking coastlines. Travel the canals of Venice or take a day trip to Florence. Jump on the high speed train to make it in time for a dinner with friends in Milan. The Trenitalia Pass offers a choice of between 3 to 10 days of travel within a 2 month period of time.
Check out the France N' Italy Pass
, for flexible rail travel in both Italy and France.
Interested in the added flexibility of car rental along with a railpass for Italy? Call us at 800-711-4648 for more info on our Rail n' Drive Specials.
If you'd like to travel to Italy and 16 other countries, be sure to check our Eurailpass
or the Eurail Selectpass
*Affiliate links on this page may receive a commission.
- Available for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10 days of travel within a 2-month period
- Available in 1st and 2nd class (Adult Pass)
- A reduced-price Pass (Youth Pass) is available for travelers under 26 years of age (2nd class only)
- Children through 3 years of age travel for free, except if a reservation for a separate seat is requested
- Children aged 4 through 11 years receive a 50% discount on the full fare
- This pass is also available for sale at the Eurail Aid Offices in Italy
- The Eurail Italy Pass also entitles you to benefit from bonuses
- Valid for unlimited travel on
the entire Italian Rail network including Intercity, Eurocity and Rapido Trains
with no surcharge.
- ETR trains require supplements.
- Child (4-12).
- Children under 4 travel free.
- Saverpass requires 2 or more people to travel together at all times.